69b9020515a885ffd7859c571ecd7fa3

Monday, April 30, 2012

Possessive Nouns - Freebie -- AND HearALL Winner!

Both second and third grade Common Core standards require students to use possessive nouns correctly. This is an introductory activity on just making the possessive nouns.

Click on the pic above to download the doc.

PLUS....it's time to announce the winner of the cool HearAll recorder from Learning Resources!



...and the winner is....
 I'll be sending you an email, Fancy Nancy, so check your inbox! Congratulations!


4 comments:

  1. Wow, thanks a lot for the freebie, my kids will sure use it and have tons of fun while learning!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Possessive Nouns seems to be one of the hurdles a third grader has difficulty with!! Thank you for this wonderful game that my students will be able to do in one of my centers!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome ideas!!! Thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing this! I'll be using it with my second graders this week during centers.

    ReplyDelete