69b9020515a885ffd7859c571ecd7fa3

Friday, March 15, 2013

Take Five Lucky Nouns - Freebie!

I have immersed my kiddos in all types of nouns this year. They are a very competitive group, so they love any type of timed race game.
I'm sharing this quick activity with you. It's part of my Nine Lucky Noun Activities packet on TpT. 
Draw one of the category cards and share it with your students. Set a timer for five minutes. Students have to list all of the nouns that fit the category. They can work in groups (good for encouraging accountable talk) or individually.
Just click on the pic above to get the game.




4 comments:

  1. Thank you. How fun is this! My students love these type of games that they can shout out and make noise and try to come up with creative answers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks great and I like the way you listed the common core standards. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you! This looks great. I love the Boggle-type scoring- it'll push my kids to be more creative!

    Jenny
    Luckeyfrog's Lilypad

    ReplyDelete