69b9020515a885ffd7859c571ecd7fa3

Monday, November 11, 2013

Turkey Addition Bump -- Freebie

Today I am thankful for my Sir Pizza buddies. We started out going to Sir Pizza after school when we all taught the same grade together, but now we've moved to different grades and different schools. We went tonight and I realized just how much I miss working side by side with them every day.
(If you haven't had a Sir Pizza pizza, you don't know what you are missing!)


Your freebie for today is an addition version of Bump. My kiddos have always liked playing Bump and would play all day if I let them. Put three dice or number cubes and the game board in your math station and you've got a quick and easy addition facts fluency practice.

Just click on the pic above to get your freebie.

Happy Thanksgiving!


No comments:

Post a Comment